Tuesday 14 December 2010

contents page

This is my new contents page.I have also changed the look of this after my first attempt. On my first contents page there was barely any information and it seemed as though there were only about six items in my entire magazine.

I have changed this now and added a lot more text to show the reader where to find each article in the magazine and what each thing is about.
I drew emphasis from Q magazine and NME for this contents page as these are two of the most popular music magazines and two of the best selling.
I have gone for a clean style with the contents page but also bringing in some of the eroded style elements from the front cover as these give a very rock and roll feel to the magazine and helps to maintain the retro styling on through the magazine's pages.

I think that my contents page is now a lot more packed and gives a much better opening second page to the magazine. The contents pages is the second thing that people turn to and needs to be clean and instructive but still interesting to the reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment